About the Project
The goal of this lab is to conceptualize, develop, implement, evaluate, and optimize Seamless Learning for various fields (in individual projects on STEM, social sciences, and on key skills such as project management) based on the Design-Based Research (DBR) approach.
This project is scheduled for four years. In the first project, a concept for Seamless Learning will be developed. In the individual projects this concept will be implemented and evaluated in different disciplines. The evaluation results will be fed back to project 1, which will lead to an iterative adaptation of the concept throughout the project.
All activities take place in the Lake Constance region and are coordinated by the “Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften” (ZHAW), a member university of the “Internationale Bodenseehochschule” (IBH). The IBH is an association of universities from Germany, the Principality of Liechtenstein, Austria and Switzerland.
- University of Constance
- University of Liechtenstein
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University
- University of Education Vorarlberg
- Zurich University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Constance
- University of St. Gallen
- University of Applied Sciences St. Gallen
- University of Applied Sciences Albstadt Sigmaringen
- Interstate University of Applied Sciences Buchs